Corporate Formation And Governance
Dallas Corporate and Business Attorney
Attorney Stephen Rizzieri works with individuals, entrepreneurs, investors, business owners, managers, families, and in-house counsel in the development of new corporate entities as well as operations and governance of existing businesses, acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations through mergers and acquisitions.
Attorney Stephen Rizzieri offers more than 35 years of experience in a wide range of corporate formation, governance and corporate transaction issues, including:
- Choosing the right entity for your business goals and potential liabilities
- Closing financing and investment capital
- Project development and planning (i.e., real estate purchases and sales, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, infrastructure project development, and contract drafting, review and negotiation)
- Domestic and international transaction project finance closings in complex industries
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and O&M Contracts
- Facilities Sharing Agreements
- Transitional | Services Agreements
- Operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Day to day businesses arrangements
- Risk mitigation
- Financial transactions
- Subsidiary or affiliate relations
- Due diligence
- Board meeting attendance & documentation
Attorney Stephen Rizzieri is a deal-driven attorney and can act as an extension of your business to help assure your concerns are handled efficiently and effectively, so you can concentrate on operating your business.
Attorney Stephen Rizzieri can be your ongoing legal adviser as you deal with issues of entity formation, corporate governance and corporate financing. Reach us online or by telephone at (214) 434-1017 to schedule a consultation.
D Magazine Best Lawyers
2016 Corporate Law